You can make traditional (fiat) or digital (crypto) currency deposits. Please find instructions below.
- Log in and go to "Balances".
- Select the asset you want to deposit into your account. Deposits can be made using traditional currency (fiat), e.g. EUR or digital currency (crypto).
- Click on “Deposit”, next to your selected fiat or crypto asset.
Further process depends on what asset (fiat or crypto) you have chosen to deposit.
How to make a traditional currency (fiat) deposit?
- You’ll need to choose your preferred payment method (SEPA or SWIFT transfers). You’ll be able to check if any fees apply to your transfers.
- Read all of the depositing terms under STEP 2 and if you agree, tick the checkbox next to the agreement “I'm fully aware, understand and agree with the fees and deposit terms listed above”, located below the depositing terms.
- Click “Proceed” to view the necessary information, required to make a deposit into your account.
How to make a digital currency (crypto) deposit?
- Select a payment method that you prefer. Keep in mind, the payment method will differ based on the digital currency (crypto) you’re depositing.
- You will be provided with your deposit address, copy it.
- Log into your digital currency (crypto) wallet, that you wish to deposit funds from, and make a transfer to the wallet address you’ve copied in Step 3.
- Your payment will be processed and once it’s successfully verified by the blockchain, your funds will be transferred to your BITLOCUS account.