How to open BITLOCUS account
1. Click 'sign up' on the header.
2. Fill in the form (email and password) and submit it. Make sure to use unique password (for security reasons) and include caps and numbers into it.
3. Our system will send you confirmation link to your email. Click it to confirm.
4. To trade and make payments you will have to confirm your identity (go to Settings → Verification). We recommend pass this process by using Chrome browser. If you are using a mobile phone in some cases you may be asked to download an app to pass the identification process:
The list of restricted countries: click here.
5. After successful identification you are all set. It usually takes up to 15 minutes to get your identity confirmed.
To unlock higher payment volumes (>EUR 10,000,00 daily, >EUR 100,000.00 monthly) you will have to provide additional information about yourself (residency address, source of income). This is a part of our AML (anti money laundering) procedure. Click here to learn more about our AML policy.
BITLOCUS uses Google Authenticator as a must have two factor authentication service, so make sure to set it up when you are ready to trade. More info on Google Authenticator can be found here.